I love this dessert may be because mango is one of my favourite fruit. This is such a refreshing and easy dessert to have on a hot and humid days. It has a perfectly balanced sweet to tart ratio, and the texture is absolutely addictive. If it were possible for a dessert to reach enlightenment, this one would be the first to do it. Mango chia pudding is truly divine.
- 1 large mango or 2 small mangoes
- Coconut milk - 2 cups (or almond milk)
- Chia seeds - 2 tbsp
- Honey / Maple syrup
- A pinch of cardamom
- Water - 5 tbsp
1. Add chia seeds with water in a small bowl, leave it to soak and bloom for about 15 mins.
2. Place mango, coconut milk, honey and cardamom powder in a blender and blend them till smooth.
3. Stir in soaked chia seeds and refrigerate. I garnished it with sweetened coconut flakes.