Rich, creamy & perfect side dish for rotis, naan & fried dish too.
- Boneless chicken - 500 gms
- Lime juice - 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Yoghurt - 1/2 cup
- Tandoor masala - 2 tbsp
- Chillypowder to spice
- Butter - 3 tbsp
- Cinnamon stick - 1 inch
- Cardamom - 3 nos
- Cloves - 3 nos
- Onion - 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes - 2 large sized
- Dried fenugreek leaves - 1 tbsp
- Thick cream - 3 tbsp
- Corriander leaves for garnishing
1. Marinate the chicken in limejuice, ginger garlic paste, yohurt, chillypowder, tandoor masala & salt to taste for atleast one hour.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of butter in the pan, add the marinated chicken & cook till half done. Remove the chicken & keep aside.
3. Add the balance 2 tbsp of butter in the same pan, add cinnamon stick, cloves & cardamom. Add finely chopped onions. Saute till tender.
4. Add finely chopped tomatoes, fenugreek leaves. Cook for a while.
5. Add the semi-cooked chicken & the cream. Cook till done & the gravy is thick. Garnish it with corriander leaves.