One among the few dishes, which I like to eat but not to cook is this Mutton Brain Curry. Rarely, we get mutton brain here and this weekend pravin was very fortunate to get them. Very rich & heavy dish taste great with rice and chapathis too. Pravin made it very simple with little ingredients yet taste simply delicious. Leftover if any, can be used as a stuffing inside the cutlet.
- Mutton brain - 2 nos
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon stick - 1 no
- Cloves - 2 nos
- Onions - 4 nos
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp (to taste)
- Salt to taste
- Corriander leaves for garnishing
1. Clean the brain (remove the outside thin layer).
2. Heat oil in the pan, add cinnamon stick, cloves & finely chopped onions. Saute till tender.
3. Add turmeric powder, chilly powder & salt to taste. Cook for 10 mins over low medium flame.
4. Finally, add the brain. Cover & cook till done (Don't mix the curry frequently)
5. Garnish it with corriander leaves.
Serve with rice or rotis.