My mother make this sweet tomatoes for a sweet ending for the tasty biryani. It taste absolute delicious with breads too. I like to have this with curd rice sometimes. It's yummy :)
- Tomatoes - 1 lb
- Sugar to taste (I used 1 1/2 cups)
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Broken cahewnuts - 1 tsp
- Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
1. Chop the tomatoes into quarters.
2. Heat the pan, add the tomatoes & sugar together. Cook till tomatoes are totally cooked & smashed.
3. Meanwhile, roast the cashewnuts in the ghee & keep aside.
4. Add the cardamom powder & the roasted cashewnuts to the sweet tomatoes.