Cauliflower pakoda is my fav starter & sometimes I serve them during the tea time especially during the winter season. Even my son likes to have it at anytime. It taste awesome :)
- Cauliflower - 1 small sized
- Oil for frying
- Besan - 2 tbsp
- Cornflour - 4 tbsp
- Ginger galic paste - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/8 tsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp
- Soya sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves - 1 tbsp
- Break the cauliflower into the medium sized florets.
- Mix the besan, cornflour, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilly powder, soya sauce & salt to taste.
- Combine the powders & little water to make a smooth paste.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in the pan & dip and deep fry the cauliflower till crispy & golden in color.
- Finally, fry the curry leaves in the same oil & add them in the fried cauliflower.
Serve them hot.