I want to try something new and found this exciting dish from Sanjeev Kapoor's collections. We loved the burnt garlic flavour which tasted awesome with chicken. I made Dhaba styled chicken curry along with this rice. Try this rice & you will like it :)
- Boneless chicken - 100 gms
- Garlic cloves chopped - 10 nos
- Garlic cloves 4 nos
- Cooked rice - 2 cups
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Onion - 1 no, finely chopped
- Crushed black pepper - 1 tsp
- Red chilly flakes - 3/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Soy sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Spring onion chopped - 2 tbsp
- Lime juice - 1 tsp
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add chopped garlic, onion and saute till tender.
2. Add chicken pieces and saute for another 5 mins.
3. Add crushed black pepper, red chilly flakes and salt to taste. Salute.
4. Add rice, salt and mix well.
5. Heat oil in the another pan and saute sliced garlic cloves till golden.
6. Reserve some for garnishing and add the remaining to the rice. Add soy sauce and mix well. Saute for another 2 mins.
7. Add spring onion and mix well.
8. Add lime juice and serve hot.
Serve with chicken curry.