Crispy cauliflower florets is a very easy and simple snack. Cauliflower stays crispy for longer time because of the cornflour. It taste simply delicious & I love munching them with tea....
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Cornflour - 2/3 cup
- Gram flour (Besan) - 1/4 cup
1. Wash and clean the cauliflower florets in hot water. Alternatively, dip the cauliflower in the hot water for few mins and pat dry them completely.
2. Meanwhile heat the oil over medium heat.
3. Mix together cauliflower florets, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilly powder, cornflour, gram flour and sprinkle some water, if required. Mix well for even coating.
4. Fry them in oil till golden brown and drain excess oil in a kitchen towel.
Serve them hot !!!