This simple, delicious, spicy and tempered green chillies are the best accomplishment for rotis / chapatis / rice.
- Green chillies - 6 nos
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Hing - 1/2 tsp
- Dry mango powder / Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
1. Clean and slightly slit the green chillies (remove the seeds, if desired).
2. Heat oil in the pan, add mustard seeds, turmeric powder and hing.
3. Add green chillies and salt to taste. Cover and cook all the sides.
4. Once the green chillies are cooked, sprinkle some dry mango powder or lemon juice.
Serve it warm.