In my kitchen, Pudina powder is very mandatory and used in most of my dishes for garnishing. This powder will enhance the flavour of various savoury dishes and this can be made instantly in just 10 mins. Occasionally, I use this powder for face pack too. Mint powder can be used in teas, beverages, jellies, syrups, candies, ice creams as it got warm, fresh, aromatic and sweet flavour.
- Fresh mint leaves
1. Pluck the mint leaves from the stem and wash well.
2. Spread the mint leaves over paper towel for 15 mins.
3. In a microwave safe plate, spread the mint leaves and microwave till dry and crispy. Stir it in middle.
4. Grind them to a fine powder and store them in air tight container.
1. It took 6 mins for me and the timings will vary depending upon the microwave.
2. Alternatively, dry the mint leaves in sunlight for 2 to 3 days and grind them to fine powder.
Store it in air-tight container.