Sabudana Thalipeeth is a popular snack or a meal during Navrathri. This recipe is made with minimal ingredients but taste delicious with hot chutney.
- Sabudana - 1 cup
- Boiled potatoes - 2 small sized
- Green chillies - 2 no
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Roasted peanut powder - 2 tbsp
- Corainder leaves / curry leaves - 1 tbsp
1. Soak the sabudana for 3 hrs. Drain the water & keep aside.
2. Peel and smash the potatoes. Add all the ingredients except oil and mix well.
3. Divide in to equal portion and make into smooth balls, meanwhile heat a pan.
4. Place the dough in the greased zip lock bag and gently press down ball with wet hand and make it flat.
5. Cook on medium flame until its done & crispy.
Serve warm with hot chutney.