Nowdays, pravin badly need something to munch something when he back home from office. That too when he is little early, I need to do something little heavy & quick snacks. Yesterday, I had some leftover sweet tamarind chutney & tortilla chips. Finally, both the combination with some more ingredients turned out to be a delicious chaat for evening. Addition of mint chutney will add more flavour & taste to the chaat. Perfect snack for evenings.
- Tortilla chips - 1 cup (randomly broken)
- Curd - 1/4 cup
- Sweet tamarind chutney to taste
- Green chutney to taste
- Finely chopped onion - 1 small sized
- Chopped tomato - 1 small sized
- Boiled potato cubes - 1 small sized
- Boiled chick peas - 1 tbsp (optional)
- Chat masala to sprinkle
- Dry mango powder to sprinkle
- Sev to garnish
- Corriander leaves to garnish
1. In a serving plate, arrange the broken tortilla pieces.
2. Sprinkle onion, tomato, potato & chick peas first.
3. Then sprinkle some lassi, tamarind chutney, chaat masala & dry mango powder.
4. Finally, garnish it with corriander leaves & sev before serving.
Happy eating :)