- Ripe Bananas - 2 large
- Sour cream - 1/3 cup (80 ml)
- Vanilla extract - 2 tsp
- Eggs - 2 nos
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cake flour - 2 cups
- Baking powder - 3/4 tsp
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Unsalted butter - 140 gms
1. Blend together the ripe bananas, sour cream, vanilla extract & eggs till smooth.
2. Sieve the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the softened butter into the flour mixture & half the banana mixture and beat on low speed until well combined.
4. Now add the balance banana mixture & mix it on low speed until well combined.
5. Pour the batter into the greased & prepared pan. Preheat the oven to 180 C & bake it for 40 mins.
I iced the cake with chocolate cream frosting in a monkey shape. Happy baking :)