Yesterday, I cooked a simple, nutritious, comfort & healthy dish for our lunch box. Healthy way of adding vegetables to our daily routine. Especially, Indo-chinease fusion is most delicious & versatile cooking I like. Either semi-dry or dry variety can be served with this.
- Basmati rice - 2 cups
- Vegetables (thinly sliced) - 1 cup (carrot, capsicum, beans, spring onions)
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Ajinomoto - a pinch
- Green chilly - 2 no (slit lengthwise)
- Light soya sauce - 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
Direction to cook :
1. Cook the basmati rice with salt & a tsp of oil. Cool it.
2. Heat olive oil in the pan, add ajinomoto, green chilly & vegetables. Cover & cook on medium flame till cruncy & done.
3. Add soya sauce & cook for couple more mins.
4. Add the rice, vinegar & toss it gently.
5. Garnish it with spring onions.
Serve with semi or dry curries.