Flavour of cauliflower and capsicum go well together & taste absolutely delicious for rotis, chapathis & naan. Cauliflower and bell peppers are more nutricious and very rich in vitamin & fiber. Try this & you will like it :)
- Gobi / Cauliflower florets - 2 cups
- Green capsicum / Bell peppers - 1 cup
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Onion - 2 nos
- Tomato - 1 no
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder to spice
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Corriander leaves for garnishing
1. Clean the cauliflower florets & microwave for about 7 to 8 mins or until cooked.
2. Meanwhile heat oil in the frying pan, add finely chopped onions and saute till tender.
3. Add turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, chopped tomatoes and salt to taste. Saute.
4. Add chilly powder & capsicum. Cook for 2 mins.
5. Finally add the cooked cauliflower florets, garam masala & cook together for about 2 mins.
6. Add finely chopped corriander leaves.
Serve with rotis.