Raita is always a good accomplishments with biryani, pulav & with parathas. Addition of coconut to this raita brings more flavour & taste extremly delicious like served in marriage ceremonies.
- Curd / Yoghurt - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 no
- Tomato - 1 no
- Green chillies - 2 nos
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Grated coconut - 1 tsp (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Corriander leaves - 1 tbsp
- Chaat masala - a pinch (optional)
1. Finely chop the onion & tomato. If the tomato is riped, removed the seeds inside.
2. Grind together green chillies and coconut.
3. Mix together the curd, finely chopped onion, tomato, coconut paste, cumin powder, salt to taste, corriander leaves & chaat masala (optional).
4. Regrigerate it until served.
If coconut is not used in this raita, just add the finely chopped green chillies along with the onion.