- Chickpeas flour - 1 cup
- Rice flour - 1 tbsp
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Chillies - 10 nos
- Salt to taste
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp plus 1/2 tsp
- A pinch of hing
- Chilly powder to spice
- Garlic - 1 pod (finely chopped)
- Corriander leaves - 1 tbsp (Finely chopped)
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying
1. Mix together the finely chopped corriander leaves, lemon juice, cumin powder (1/2 tsp) & salt.
2. Now split the chillies & spread the corriander leaf mixture inside it.
3. In a seperate bowl, mix together the chickpeas flour, rice flour, cornflour, chilly powder, cumin powder, a pinch of hing, garlic minced, salt to taste & enough water to make a thick batter.
4. Heat the oil on medium heat, and dip the chillies in the above batter & deep fry them in the oil till done.
5. Drain the excess oil in the kitchen towel & serve hot.
Serve with chutney or tomato ketchup.