- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Baking powder - 11/4 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Granulated sugar - 3/4 cup
- Egg - 1 large sized
- Plain yoghurt - 1 cup
- Vegetable oil - 1/3 cup
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- Fresh or frozen blueberries - 1 cup
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line up the muffin trays with paper liners.
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt together. Whisk in the sugar & gently stir in the blueberries.
3. In a large bowl, whisk in the yoghurt, lightly beaten egg, oil & vanilla extract.
4. Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined. This will be a thick batter.
5. Fill the muffin cups with the batter and bake it for 20 mins or until done.
Make 12 muffins.
Happy baking :)