- Bread slices - 10 slices
- Sugar - 1 cup / to taste
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Toasted nuts (Cashewnuts, almonds) for grinding and garnishing
- Ghee for frying
1. Heat ghee in the frying pan & roast the cut bread slices till golden brown. Keep aside.
2. Boil the milk & sugar and keep stirring. Add the fried bread slices to this mixture. Cook over the slow flame till the bread mixture turns soft.
3. Meanwhile grind the cashew nuts and almonds together and mix it. Add cardamon powder and garnish it with the toasted nuts.
Serve warm or cold.