You won't believe how easy and simple to make pizza dough at home. This dough can be refrigerated for three days or stays in the freezer for couple of weeks.
- All purpose flour - 2 1/2 cups
- Dry yeast - 1 3/4 tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil - 4 tbsp
- Luke warm water - 1 cup (or little more)
1. In a bowl, mix yeast and sugar in the lukewarm water. Set aside for 10 mins.
2. Combine & mix together flour, salt, 3 tbsp of olive oil & yeast dissolved water. Knead the dough until smooth & elastic for around 5 mins.
3. Grease the dough with oil and cover the bowl. Set aside in warm place for atleast 2 hours. After 2 hours, dough should be double in size.
Happy baking :)