In most of the house mornings are real busy & the breakfast menu is becoming very simple & fast by consuming cornflakes, bread toast, oats & snack bars. This simple vegetable sandwich with some spicy mint chutney & vegetables with cheese slice makes the breakfast heavy & tasty. Kids will just love this :)
- Mint leaves - 1 cup
- Corriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- Red chilly - 2 nos
- Ginger - a small pc
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Cheese slice - 3 nos
- Fresh bread - 6 nos
- Butter to spread
- Tomato ketchup to spread
- Thinly sliced onions, tomatos, capsicum & ur fav vegetables
- Heat 1 tsp of oil, add ginger & red chilly. Then add mint leaves and corriander leaves & cook for 3 mins.
- Allow them to cool. Grind them with salt & keep aside.
- Take the bread slices, spread the butter first & then tomato ketchup in a single slice. In the another slice of bread, spread the mint paste.
- Stuff the vegetables & the cheese slice between the slices of bread and toast them in the preheated sandwich maker till done. (It took 5 mins for the first batch & 3 mins for the second batch)
Serve them warm with tomato ketchup.