Salad are mostly eaten as the starter or even as the lunch nowdays. Carrot salad is prepared in no time with just few ingredients & it taste awesome. Even those who dont like carrots, will prefer to have this often.
Addition of soaked moong dal will taste different & unique too. I like to make it simple & serve it as a my weekend starter.
- Carrot - 4 nos
- Olive Oil - 1 tsp
- Urad dal - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- A pinch of hing
- Green chilly - 1 to 2 nos
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Corriander leaves - 1 tsp
- Grate the carrots & keep aside.
- Heat oil in the pan, add mustard seeds.
- Add urad dal, hing & green chillies.
- Combine the seasonings, lemon juice, salt & corrainder leaves to the grated carrots.