I bought lotz of drumstick this weekend without realizing what to do with soo much. So, my first menu is with mutton, which is best combination I ever tasted. Planning to do drumstick vada with the remaining. Taste yummy with either rice or rotis.
- Drumstick - 1 no (Small sized)
- Mutton pcs - 500 gms
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon - 1 stick
- Lavang - 3 nos
- Onion - 1 big sized
- Tamarind juice - 2 tsp
- Coconut paste - 1/4 cup
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder - 1 to 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
Method to cook :
- Cut the drumstick about 2 inch height & keep aside.
- Heat oil in the pressure pan, add cinnamon & lavang.
- Add chopped onions & saute till golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste & fry for 2 more min.
- Add the mutton pcs, turmeric powder & chilly powder. Pressure cook them.
- Once cooked, add the drumstick, coconut paste, tamarind juice & cook for further 10 min till cooked.
Garnish with corriander. Serve them hot with rice or rotis.