- Chicken - 1 kg
- Onions - 5 nos
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbsp
- Chilly powder - 3 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1/2tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon stick - 1 no
- Cloves - 4 nos
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Curry leaves or corriander leaves for garnishing.
1. Clean & cut the chicken. Keep aside.
2. Marinate the chicken in ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, chilly powder, turmeric powder & salt to taste for atleast one hour preferably overnight.
3. Heat oil in the kadai, add cinnamon stick, cloves & finely chopped onions. Saute till nice golden brown and crispy.
4. Add the marinated chicken & cook till tender and crispy. If necessay, sprinkle some water. Cook on the medium low flame.
5. Garnish with corriander leaves or curry leaves finally.