We always feel happy when the DH cook for us especially during the weekends. After a long time, I was finally relieved from cooking this weekend. Pravin filled my kitchen full of aroma by making this spicy dry chicken fry & served it with fried rice. He made it very simple by marinating the chicken in the spicy masala & shallow fried it till dry. It tasted simply delicious & its the time to agree that he is good cook !!!
- Chicken - 1 kg
- Onion - 1 small sized
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp (to spice)
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
1. Grind the onion to smooth paste.
2. Marinate the chicken in grounded onion paste, turmeric powder, chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, garam masala & salt to taste for atleast one hour.
3. Heat oil in the frying pan, add the marinated chicken & fry them over medium flame till cooked and dry.
Serve with rice.