French toast most popular american breakfast can be prepared with lots of different flavors and variation.
Sometimes I like to add cinnamon or vanilla essence for little variation. This can be served by dusting the powdered sugar or just like that. Kids will love it :)
- Bread slices - 4 to 5 nos
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Egg - 1 no
- Sugar to taste
- Cinnamon powder (optional) - 1/2 tsp
- Butter / oil for frying
- Powdered sugar (optional) for dusting
1. Whisk together the milk, egg, sugar & cinnamon powder.
2. Heat the pan, now dip the bread slices in the egg mixture & cook them till golden brown in either side.
3. Dust it with powdered sugar and serve.