My favorite things about this soup: It’s very easy to make; it doesn’t call for too many ingredients; it’s creamy and rich without any added fat; it has a nice salted flavor; it’s very healthy and filling; and, oh yeah, it’s delicious!
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 2 pods, finely chopped
- Chicken or vegetable stock - 275 ml
- Broccoli florets - 200 gms
- Black pepper, freshly grounded
- Salt to taste
- Cream for garnishing
1. Heat oil in the pan and fry garlic for 2 mins.
2. Pour the chicken or vegetable stock and then the broccoli florets.
3. Bring it to boil and reduce the heat and simmer for 15 mins.
4. Add salt and pepper. Once done, blend until smooth.
Serve with bread :)