Avocado paratha is quick to prepare which makes a wholesome and healthy dish to serve. It taste good with any spicy Indian curry or just with yoghurt and pickle.
- Riped Avocado - 1 no
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies (finely chopped) - 1 no
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
- Garlic, finely chopped - 2 pods
- Onion, finely chopped - 1 medium sized
1. Smash the avocado and mix green chillies, lemon juice, cumin powder, coriander leaves, garlic, a tsp of oil, salt to taste and onion together.
2. Now slowly mix wheat flour to the above mixture and make a smooth dough. Cover the dough and keep aside for 30 mins.
3. Heat the pan and start rolling a dough ball. Cook it on either side, pressing gently till done.
Serve hot with some spicy curry or with yoghurt.