For Ladoo :
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Oil for frying
- Almonds sliced - 1 tbsp
- Crushed cardamom - 1 tsp
For Syrup :
For syrup :
1. In a heavy bottomed pan, add 11/2 cups of sugar & 1 cup water and cook till one string consistency.
For ladoo :
2. Mix together the gram flour & water & make a semi thick smooth batter (like dosa consistency).
3. Heat oil in the frying pan & pour batter on spatula. Fry them till it stop sizzling.
4. Put all boondi in warm sugar syrup & mix well.
5. Add almonds & cardamom powder. Mix well. Let it cool.
6. Now make ladoos and press hard between your palms so that extra syrup comes out.
Happy Ganesha Chaturthi :)