- Chicken legs - 6 pieces
- Yoghurt - 7 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp (to spice taste)
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Corriander powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Kastoori methi - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Red color
- Onion slices (sliced & cooked)
- Corriander leaves
1. Clean & cut the long splits in the chicken pieces. Mix together the lemon juice, chilly powder - 1 tsp & salt and apply it over the chicken & set aside for 15 mins.
2. Meanwhile mix together yoghurt, red chillypowder, coriander powder, garam masala, cumin powder, kastoori methi, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, pepper powder, salt to taste & red color.
3. Apply this marination over the chicken pieces & set aside for at least one hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 425 F and cook it for 35 mins or until done.
5. Serve the tandoori chicken with the shallow fried onion slices & coriander leaves.
Serve & enjoy :)