- Eggs - 6 nos
- Sausages - 5 nos
- Chicken ham - 1
- Onions - 1 no
- Red bell pepper - 1/4 th
- Olive oil
- Butter - 3 tbsp
- Potato - 1 no
- Green chillies - 2 no
- Mushrooms - 1 cup
1. Slice up sausages, ham, red bell pepper and chillis.
2. Heat olive oil and butter. Add onions and saute them. Then add small chopped peices of potatoes.
3. Add the sausages, ham, chillies, bell peppers and diced mushrooms. Cook for few minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper and keep them aside.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with some salt and pepper. Make the batter fluffy/frothy.
6. In another bowl, add butter and put the sausage mixture in it.
7. Add the eggs and put them in the oven for 5-7 minutes at 170-180 degree.
Serve the frittata in a plate. Garnish with coriander and sprouts and serve.
Source : NDTV