- Broken wheat (samba wheat) - 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Nuts (Cashew nuts, raisin, badam) - 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Saffron (optional)
- Sugar - 3/4 cup to 1 cup (Depending upon your taste)
- Milk - 3 cups
- Condensed milk - 2 tbsp (optional)
1. Heat ghee in the pan, add nuts and roast them. Keep aside.
2. In the same pan, add broken wheat and sauté for 3 mins.
3. Add milk and cook it until the milk reduced to half in quantity.
4. Add condensed milk, sugar, saffron, nuts and cardamon powder. Cook for another 5 mins over low flame.
Serve warm or cold.