- Noodles - 11/2 cups
- Olive oil
- Vegetables (beans, cabbage, capsicum, broccoli, carrot) - 3 cups
- Sesame seeds - 1 tsp (roasted)
- Onion - 1 no
- Oyster sauce - 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Ginger - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 tbsp
- Vegetable stock - 1 cup (or water)
- Pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Spring onions - 2 tbsp
1. Mix together the vegetable sock, oyster sauce, vinegar, soya sauce, salt to taste and sugar. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in the pan, add garlic, ginger, onion, pepper powder and vegetables. Saute till tender.
3. Meanwhile, cook the noodles in the salted boiling water and add it in the above mixture.
4. Add spring onions and roasted sesame seeds and switch off the flame.