This is an effortless and healthy breakfast with oats, cooked vegetables and little spices. Perfect dish for weight loss.
- Oats - 1 cup
- Cooked vegetables (Carrot, beans, peas) - 1/2 cup
- Oil / Ghee - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- 1 small sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 small sized tomato, finely chopped
- Green chillies, finely chopped - 1 or 2 no
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
- Water - 3 cups
1. Heat oil in the cooker, add cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
2. Add onion, tomato, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt. Saute till tender.
3. Add finely chopped green chillies, garam masala and water. Pressure cook it till done.
4. Garnish it with coriander leaves.