200 Gms - Chopped Mushrooms (If the mushroom is standing cut it from the top-vertically)
2 Nos Medium sized Onions
3 Nos - Finely chopped Green Chilies (However for Mr&Mrs. Neumann I would add just 1 Chilli) 1 Tsp - Ginger-Garlic paste
1/4 Tsp - Turmeric Powder
1 Tsp - Chilli Powder (That will defnitely send Mr.Neumann to the doctor, so for him I would limit to 1/4 Tsp)
5 Tsp - Besan Powder
2 Tsp - Cornflour
Finely chopped Coriander leaves (3 Tbsp)
Salt to taste
Now to Rocket Science:
1. Add the mushrooms to a bowl followed by all the ingredients as mentioned in the above order
2. No need to add water as the wateriness of the onion will be sufficient
3. Put a shallow vessel with sufficient oil to deep fry on the stove and let it reach high temperature
4. Add the mushroom batter in small sizes ie the size of a Ferro Rocher choclate ball in the frying pan.
5. Deep fry till the mushroom reaches golden brown color. Remove and stain the oil (The staining is just to prove a point that you are health concious)
Enjoy hot mushroom pakodas with Tomato Ketchup and do let me know how it came out in your kitchen! Oh yeah its my recipe and not borrowed from my mil ok! So do thank me only for it!