This will be great for evening snacks. Especially kids love this. Try this, urs family will enjoy this.
- 4 firm, large tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 medium onion, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt to taste
- Corn chips
Prep time : 15 min
- Grate tomatoes on largest holes of a non-metal hand grater (use a flat hand grater if you have it). If the tomato sauce looks too watery, strain out a bit of liquid.
- Add rest of the ingredients except corn chips; regrigerate until serving time.
Serve with corn chips.