I want to do banana bread this week, so my fruit basket is overcrowded with bananas. Finally, its over riped & still I didn't get time to bake the bread. I dont want to throw them off & decided to make this banana pancakes. Perfect breakfast for busy days & really healthy. Kids will love this :)
- Riped Banana - 2 medium sized
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup
- All purpose flour - little less than 1/4 cup
- Sugar to taste
- Cinnamon powder (optional) - 1/4 tsp
- Broken cashewnuts - 1 tbsp
1. Smash the banana & add rice flour, all purpose flour, sugar, cinnamon powder, broken cashewnuts.
2. Add milk & mix throughly. The consistency of the batter should be little thick like idly batter.
3. Heat the pan, take a scoop of batter & circulate roundwise. Apply some ghee arround & cook either side till golden brown in color.