I was waiting to make this little sinking chocolate cupcake to host the huge crowd. Finally, we decided to have such meet last weekend & got the chance to bake this creamy chocolate cake. I prepared the mixture ready couple of hours before & refrigerated it. Perfect way to serve this warm cupcake with vanilla icecream or with whipped cream. No matter the age, I enjoyed seeing everyone licking their spoons till end. It's really yummy :)
- Butter - 4 oz
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- 4 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- Eggs - 2 nos
1. Grease the baking pans with butter & flour. Preheat the oven at 180 C.
2. Melt the chocolate either in microwave or over the low heat.
3. Once melted, add the butter & mix it well.
4. Separate the egg yolks & whites. Beat in the eggs yolks one at a time & sugar till light & fluffy.
5. Beat the egg whites till soft peaks.
6. Mix the egg yolk mixture to the chocolate mixture & then fold the sifted flour first and finally the beaten egg white.
7. Pour the batter equally to the greased muffin pan or cupcake pan. Bake it for 15 mins.
Serve warm with vanilla icecream.