- Rice Flour - 1 cup
- Grated vegetables (Carrot, cucumber) - 1 cup
- Chopped onion - 1 no
- Green chillies - 2 nos
- Coarsely grounded peanut - 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves - 1 tbsp
- Corriander leaves - 1 tbsp
- Channa dal - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
1. Combine together rice flour, grated vegetables, onion, green chillies, curry leaves, corriander leaves, peanut powder, channa dal & salt to taste.
2. Knead the dough without using water.
3. Divide the dough into equal parts & roll them.
4. Meanwhile heat the pan, apply oil and cook the roti on either side till done.
Enjoy with spicy tomato chutney.