This quick and easy Asparagus Stir Fry with Garlic recipe is full of amazing flavour - and it's good for you too!
- Fresh Asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces - 1 lb
- Garlic - 5 cloves, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Red chilly flakes / Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil - 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- White sesame seeds - 1/2 tbsp
Simply take the end of the asparagus between your thumb and forefinger and bend until it breaks.
1. In a frying pan over a medium heat, toast the sesame seeds and keep aside.
2. In the same pan, add oil and cook asparagus for 3 mins. Add the garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and red chilly flakes (or black pepper powder) and cook till asparagus is tender & crispy.
3. Garnish it with toasted sesame seeds.