Yesterday, I was craving chocolate for my dessert. We didn't have any dessert in the house and I didn't want to run out to get anything, so I thought of making this moist & chocolaty eggless mug cake. All you need is very few ingredients and it is ready in just 2 mins in microwave. Try this best moistest chocolate mug cake and serve it with whipping cream / ice-cream / chocolate sauce / powdered sugar.
- All purpose flour - 3 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Baking Powder - 1/8 tsp
- Baking Soda - a pinch
- Butter, melted - 2 tbsp
- Condensed milk - 3 tbsp
- Milk - 4 tbsp
- Chocolate chips / chunks - handful
1. In a microwave safe mug, mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda without any lumps.
2. Add melted butter, condensed milk, milk and mix together without any lumps.
3. Finally, add chocolate chips in the batter and microwave for 2 mins on high (Microwave -850 W).
Serve warm with whipped cream / ice-cream.
I divided one full mug cake batter into 2 small mugs for both of us.