Tomato toast has become a breakfast staple and with good reason : It's healthy and the recipe is simple - toast topped with seasoned tomatoes. With so much focus on consuming too much sugar, I thought I'd share with you the perfect sugar free breakfast.
- Bread slices of your choice
- Ripe Tomato - 2 nos, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly flakes - 1/2 tsp, optional
- Garlic powder - 1/4 tsp
- Fresh parsley or dry parsley
- Olive oil - 1 tsp
1. Roughly chop the tomatoes and mix it together with salt, pepper powder, red chilly flakes, garlic powder, olive oil and parsley.
2. Toast the bread slices ( I use garlic powder while toasting).
3. Spread the tomato salad on each piece of toast and sprinkle some parsley (optional).