This time pravin wants something different in ladies finger, but he doesn't want either semi or curry form. Finally, I tried this crispy pakodas with okra & to my surprise it taste very delicious. Very crispy perfect for simple jeera rice or BBB rice. Yum :)
- Ladies fingers - 500 gms (slit lengthwise)
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Besan (Gram flour) - 2 tbsp (may be little more)
- Rice flour - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/4 tsp (optional)
1. Combine all the ingredients together - Gram flour, rice flour, turmeric powder, chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, garam masala & ladies finger.
2. Mix it well (without adding water). Deep fry them in the medium flame oil till crispy & golden grown on either side.