Coffee cake is a simple treat that can’t only be mastered by bakeries or pastry shops — it also can come right out of your own oven. With these highlighted recipes, you’re guaranteed to enjoy some caffeine-fueled success. Start brewing your coffee to have alongside these treats and thank me later.Ingredients :
- Hot strong coffee - 3/4 cup
- Chopped walnuts - 1/2 cup
- Butter - 125 gms
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Eggs - 2 nos
- All purpose flour - 1 3/4 cup
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C. Lightly grease the baking pan & line the base with non-stick baking paper.
2. Pour hot coffee over walnuts & allow to cool.
3. Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and beat well. Sift in dry ingredients.
4. Lastly, mix the nut mixture and vanilla extract.
5. Pour into prepared cake tin and bake for 50-60mins.
Happy baking :)