If you're cooking for your family or for a party, these mutton skewers will do the trick. They are so easy to make and really tasty. Marinated in a blend of Indian spices, they can be grilled, chargrilled or cooked on the BBQ. Mutton can be substituted with lamb or chicken. This can be served with yoghurt garlic dip!!!
- Boneless mutton - 400 gms
- Salt to taste
- Onion paste - 1 tsp
- Green chilli paste - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Kasuri methi powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves, chopped - 1 tbsp
- Hung yoghurt - 2 tbsp
1. Mix all the ingredients together and marinate for at least 2 hours.
2. Then, using the skewers, spike each piece of meat and grill them in the pan around 4 mins each side.
Serve them with garlic yoghurt dip...