Puffed rice porridge is ideal for babies from 7 months. By adding sweet potatoes to this porridge makes it really yum.
- Puffed rice - 1 cup
- Roasted gram dal (pottukadalai) - 1/2 cup
- Whole almonds - 5 nos (Without skin)
1. Dry roast the ingredients separately and allow it to cool completely. Grind them to smooth powder.
2. Sieve the powder and store it in airtight container.
- Breast milk / Formula
- Sweet potato (or) potato
1. Either smash or grate the cooked potato and keep aside.
2. In a pan, add a tsp of puffed rice baby powder and water. Cook them over a medium flame.
3. Add smashed potato and cook them without any lumps.
4. Switch off the flame and add breast milk / formula.