This is one of the best baby porridge powder shared by my friend from kerala. They serve this porridge to the babies above 6 months. We need raw nendran banana for this preparation. Generally, the bananas are sun dried first and then grounded to fine powder.
- Nendran banana (raw) - 2 nos
- Breast milk / Milk powder
1. Peel the skin of banana. Slice them into thin strips.
2. Sun dry them till crispy. Grind them to fine powder.
For those who can't sun dry the banana's can roast them in oven till crispy. (Around 30 - 45 mins at 200 C)
For the porridge :
3. Take a spoon of banana powder & cook them with water. Add breast milk or milk powder before serving.
Store them in airtight container to retain its freshness.