Sweet ragi sev is one of my favourite breakfast menu which is very easy to make, taste yum & takes less time to cook. I like to soak ragi sev in little salted water and then steam cook them.This can be served to kids as a snack after school, they will just love it :)
- Ragi vermicelli - 100 gms
- Grated fresh coconut - 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder
1. Soak the ragi vermicelli / semiya in the water for 2 mins. Drain the water completely.
2. Steam cook the vermicelli for 5 mins.
3. Mix together steamed vermicelli, fresh coconut, cardamom powder & enough sugar.