Ask me my favourite cuisine & without missing my beat, I would say its"Chinese". So, what I had been my fav all these years was "Indo-chinese" which are immensely popular with indians. Indo chinese is a combination of chinese spices in indian cooking.
Chicken manchurian served best with fried rice & naan. Microwave version makes this dish easy, healthy & less time consuming toooo.
- Boneless chicken - 350 gms
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Garlic (finely chopped) - 5 pods
- Ginger (finely chopped) - 2 inch pc
- Onion - 1 no
- Green chilly - 4 nos
- Tomato sauce - 1/2 tbsp
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- Black pepper - 1 tsp
- White vinegar - 1 1/2 tsp
- Ajinomoto - 1/2 tsp
- Cornflour - 3 tsp
- Water - 3 tbsp
- Spring onions
- Corriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- In a microwave proof dish, combine chicken, oil, finely chopped ginger, garlic, onion, green chillies & salt & microwave high for 10 mins.
- Remove & add tomato sauce, soy sauce, black pepper, white vinegar, ajinimoto and mix it - Microwave high for 5 more mins.
- Meanwhile dissolve cornflour with water. Add them into the chicken after 5 mins & microwave it for further 2 mins.
Garnish it with spring onions & corriander leaves.