"Cookie with a cup of tea" isn't the best combo for tea time. First time I baked cookies, adding sugar substitute to make it light (planning to become slim !!!). This cookies r equally tasty & diabetic friendly sweet. Better options for weight watchers as well !!!
- 3/4 Cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar Substitute
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Cups Sugar Free Chocolate Chips or Dietic Chocolate, Diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl cream butter, sugar substitute, and vanilla
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Blend flour and baking soda into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips or diced dietic chocolate.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of cookie mixture onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake 12-15 minutes.
Enjoy & eat as much u want & maintain ur weight..