Recently, I bought some fresh baby corns to make manchorian for the fried rice. Its been little long I adventured some new recipes. Instead of manchorian, I decided to make this crispy baby corn pakoda or fritters. I just mixed all the ingredients together with little water & deep fried it. It was awesome :)
- Baby corns - 1/2 kg
- Besan - 4 tbsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp (according to ur spice)
- Finely chopped onion - 1 no
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/8 tsp
- Cornflour - 6 tbsp
- Soyasauce - 1/2 tsp
- Aginomoto - a pinch
- Water - 1 to 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Curry leaves for garnishing
- Chop the baby corns lengthwise & keep aside.
- Mix besan, cornflour, soyasauce, ajinomoto, chilly powder, turmeric powder, onion, baking powder & salt together.
- Also, combine the chopped baby corns & sprinkle some water. Mix well.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan, fry the baby corn mixture till crispy & golden brown.
- Finally, fry the curry leaves & add them in the fried baby corns.
Serve them warm.